A G E N D A
Frederick Board of Education
817 North 15th
12:00 p.m.†††††††††† October 19, 2016
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome and Flag Salute
3. Recognition of Visitors
4. Board hearing of appeal from Michael Teague regarding restrictions from school property and school functions for six (6) months.
A. The administration shall present each of the board members with a copy of the written summary provided to the complainant;
B. The complainant shall present each of the board members with a copy of a written response to the administrationís paperwork;
C. Members of the board of education shall be afforded the opportunity to ask questions related to the summary and response;
5. Board to vote to accept, amend, or reject the recommendation of the administration with regard to the directive to complainant.
6. Vote to approve Consent Agenda.
1. Source of Funds for 2016-2017.
2. Encumbrances within the 2016-2017 General Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #187 through #199 and changes in encumbrances #5,73,81)
7. Vote to approve Math and Science Credit from Great Plains Area Vo-Tech.
8. Proposed Executive Session
††††††††††††† Proposed Executive Session to discuss resignation and employment of personnel.
[Authority for Executive Session: 25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (1)
A. Consideration of employment of Terri Williams for the Middle School and upper Elementary Talented and Gifted instructor for the 2016-2017 school year.
9. Vote to convene in Executive Session.
10. Acknowledge the Board has returned to Open Session.
11.††††† Superintendent Recommendations.
A. Vote regarding employment of Terri Williams for the Middle School and upper Elementary Talented and Gifted instructor for the 2016-2017 school year.
This agenda was posted on October 18, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. on the door of the Administration Office and on the District Web site.