A G E N D A
Frederick Board of Education
817 North 15th
6:00 p.m. September 14, 2015
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome and Flag Salute
3. Recognition of Visitors
4. Board hearing of appeal from Rowdy Schrick regarding restrictions from school property and school functions for six (6) months.
A. The administration shall present each of the board members with a copy of the written summary provided to the complainant;
B. The complainant shall present each of the board members with a copy of a written response to the administration’s paperwork;
C. Members of the board of education shall be afforded the opportunity to ask questions related to the summary and response;
5. Board to vote to accept, amend, or reject the recommendation of the administration with regard to the directive to complainant.
A. Randy Biggs, High School Principal
B. Shannon Vanderburg, Superintendent
7. Vote to sell as surplus 1981 Chevrolet Pick-up: VIN #1GCHC34MXBZ141665
8. Vote to approve Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Minutes of Regular Meeting of August 10, 2015.
2. Schedule of Events for September.
3. Source of Funds for the 2015-2016 school year.
4. Contract with Community Action Development Corporation for the 2015-2016 school year.
5. Contract with Alcohol and Drug for the 2015-2016 school year.
6. Membership for the 2015-2016 with Oklahoma Technology Association.
7. Sanctioning booster clubs and parent organization.
Band Boosters Quarterback Club
9. Vote to approve the final revised 2014-2015 budget.
10. Vote to approve the 2015-2016 Estimate of Needs.
11. Vote to acknowledge receipt of district accreditation letter from the Oklahoma State Department of Education.
12. Vote regarding Reid Estes and members of the FFA Chapter attending National Convention in Louisville, Kentucky held October 28 – November 1, 2015.
13. Vote regarding Gifted and Talented Advisory Board Members for the 2015-2016 school year:
Shannon Vanderburg, Superintendent Sharon Bennett, Community Member & Parent
Janice Crume, District TAG Coordinator Jill Biggs, Community Member & Parent
Wendy Howard, FHS TAG Coordinator Felisha Crawford, Community Member & Parent
Cassandra Frost, Community Member & Parent Marie Randall, FES/FMS TAG Coordinator
Roxy Hill, Community Member & Parent
14. New Business
15. Financial Reports
A. Vote regarding encumbrances within the 2015-2016 General Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #137 through #169 and changes in encumbrances #21, 23, 24, 26, 43, 45, 83, 85, 86, 93, 94, 96, 101, 105, 122, 125, 129, 134, 137-169)
B. Vote regarding encumbrances within the 2015-2016 Building Fund.(Approval of original encumbrance #4).
C. Vote regarding encumbrances within the 2015-2016 Co-op Fund.(Approval of original encumbrance #1 and #2).
D. Vote regarding encumbrances within the 2015-2016 Bond Fund.(Approval of original encumbrance #2).
16. Activity Fund Report
17. Treasurer Report
This agenda was posted on September 10, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. on the door of the Administration Office and on the District Web site.