A G E N D A
Frederick Board of Education
817 North 15th
6:00 p.m. November 14, 2016
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome and Flag Salute
3. Recognition of Visitors
4. Board to hear from Mark Coronado concerning Baseball Field Improvements.
Janice Crume, Prather Brown Principal
Shannon Vanderburg, Superintendent
6. Vote to approve Consent Agenda:
1. Minutes of Regular Meeting of October 10, 2016 and Special Meeting of October 19, 2016.
2. Schedule of Events for November.
3. Source of Funds for the 2016-2017 school year.
4. Vendor List
5. Encumbrances within the 2016-2017 General Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #200 through #212 and changes in encumbrances #3, 16, 21, 53, 81, 93, 139, and 178)
6. Encumbrances within the 2016-2017 Building Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #9).
7. Activity Fund Report
8. Treasurer Report
9. Frederick Public Schools policies and policy revisions:
BBB-P Filling Board Vacancies (Procedure)
BBH Development Opportunities: Board Members
EHBJA Conversion Charter School
FFAEA Concussion and Head Injuries
FNG Wireless Telecommunication Devices
7. Vote regarding Board meeting dates for the 2017 calendar year.
8. Vote to approve Salary Schedule for Frederick Public School.
9. Vote to approve acknowledgement of the A-F Report Card.
10. Vote regarding Tom Hensley and members of the Robotics team attending The World Championships in robotics held April 18 - 21, 2017 in Houston, Texas contingent upon being chosen from the wait list.
11. Vote to approve Section 125 Flexible Fringe Benefits Plan to be effective on 1/1/17.
12. Vote to approve Security Benefit Plan agreement for 457 Plan.
13. New Business
14. Proposed Executive Session to discuss confidential conversations with the board’s attorney concerning a pending claim, investigation, or litigation.
[Authority for Executive Session: 25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (4)]
Proposed Executive Session to discuss resignation and employment of personnel.
[Authority for Executive Session: 25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (1)]
A. Confidential communication between school board and board attorney. [25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (4)]
B. Consideration of resignation of Lisa Prescott as Temporary Cafeteria Worker effective November 3, 2016.
C. Consideration of employment of Anna Wofford as Temporary Teacher’s Aide for the 2016-2017 school year.
15. Vote to convene in Executive Session
16. Acknowledge the Board has returned to Open Session.
17. Recommendations of the Superintendent
A. No vote intended on communication between school board and board attorney. [25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (4)]
B. Vote to approve resignation of Lisa Prescott as Temporary Cafeteria Worker effective November 3, 2016.
C. Vote to approve employment of Anna Wofford as Temporary Teacher’s Aide for the 2016-2017 school year.
This agenda was posted at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, November 10, 2016 on the door of the Administration Office and the District Web Site.