A G E N D A
Frederick Board of Education
817 North 15th
6:00 p.m. November 9, 2015
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome and Flag Salute
3. Recognition of Visitors
Jeremy Newton, Middle School Principal
Shannon Vanderburg, Superintendent
5. Vote to approve Consent Agenda:
1. Minutes of Regular Meeting of October 12, 2015.
2. Schedule of Events for November.
3. Contract for Tillman Alternative Program School with Frederick Schools and Davidson Schools for the 2015-2016 school year.
4. Encumbrances within the 2015-2016 General Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #187 through #208 and changes in encumbrances #173 and 182)
5. Encumbrances within the 2015-2016 Building Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #8).
6. Activity Fund Report
7. Treasurer Report
8. Frederick Public Schools policies and policy revisions:
EHDD-R Concurrent Enrollment Student(Regulation)
EIAE Proficiency Based Promotion
EIC-R1 Honors Program(Regulation)
6. Vote regarding Board meeting dates for the 2016 calendar year.
7. Vote to approve acknowledgement of the A-F Report Card.
8. Vote to approve receipt of 2015-2016 District Accreditation Status, Accreditation with no Deficiencies.
9. New Business
10. Proposed Executive Session to discuss confidential conversations with the board’s attorney concerning a pending claim, investigation, or litigation.
[Authority for Executive Session: 25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (4)]
Proposed Executive Session to discuss resignation and employment of personnel.
[Authority for Executive Session: 25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (1)]
A. Confidential communication between school board and board attorney. [25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (4)]
B. Consideration of employment of Tiffany Clendening as Temporary Elementary Aide for the 2015-2016 school year.
11. Vote to convene in Executive Session
12. Acknowledge the Board has returned to Open Session.
13. Recommendations of the Superintendent
A. No vote intended on communication between school board and board attorney. [25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (4)]
B. Vote to approve employment of Tiffany Clendening as Temporary Elementary Aide for the 2014-2015 school year.
This agenda was posted at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 5, 2015 on the door of the Administration Office and the District Web Site.