A G E N D A
Frederick Board of Education
817 N. 15th
6:00 p.m. March 6, 2017
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome and Flag Salute
3. Recognition of Visitors.
4. Discussion and possible action to accept 2015-2016 audit report of Sanders, Bledsoe, & Hewett.
5. Oath of Office and Loyalty Oath
6. Reorganization of the Board of Education
7. Vote regarding the following offices of the Board of Education:
Board Clerk/Encumbrance Clerk
Minutes Clerk for Executive Session
District Advisory Council Member
Janice Crume, Prather Brown Principal
Shannon Vanderburg, Superintendent
9. Vote to approve the Consent Agenda:
1. Minutes of Regular Meeting of February 13, 2017.
2. Calendar of Events for March.
3. Vendor List
4. Contract with Municipal Accounting Systems, Inc. for the 2017-2018 school year.
5. Encumbrances within the 2016-2017 General Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #257 through #268 and changes in encumbrances #2, 27, 191, 205, 229, 239, 240)
6. Activity Fund Report
7. Treasurer Report
10. New Business
11. Proposed Executive Session
Proposed Executive Session to discuss resignation and employment of personnel. [Authority for Executive Session: 25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (1)]
A. Consideration regarding employment of Kenny Edwards as High School Head Baseball Coach for the 2016-2017 school year.
12. Vote to convene in Executive Session.
13. Acknowledge the Board has returned to Open Session.
14. Recommendations of the Superintendent
A. Vote to approve employment of Kenny Edwards as High School Head Baseball Coach for the 2016-2017 school year.
This agenda was posted on March 2, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. on the door of the Administration Office and on the District Web site.