A G E N D A
Frederick Board of Education
817 N. 15th
6:00 p.m. March 7, 2016
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome and Flag Salute
3. Recognition of Visitors.
4. Board to approve donations for baseball field.
5. Discussion and possible action to accept 2014-2015 audit report of Sanders, Bledsoe, & Hewett.
6. Oath of Office and Loyalty Oath
7. Reorganization of the Board of Education
8. Vote regarding the following offices of the Board of Education:
Board Clerk/Encumbrance Clerk
Minutes Clerk for Executive Session
District Advisory Council Member
9. Vote to approve revisions to the Child Nutrition Program Procurement Plan.
Randy Biggs, High School Principal
Shannon Vanderburg, Superintendent
11. Vote to approve the Consent Agenda:
1. Minutes of Regular Meeting of February 8, 2016.
2. Calendar of Events for March.
3. Source of Funds for the 2015-2016 school year.
4. Vendor List
5. Encumbrances within the 2015-2016 General Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #227 through #233 and changes in encumbrances #17, 69, 90, 126, 135, 197, 227)
6. Activity Fund Report
7. Treasurer Report
8. Frederick Public Schools policies and policy revisions:
BBH Development Opportunities: Board Members
DOCA Reduction-In-Force Certified Personnel
DOCB Reduction-In-Force Support Personnel
12. New Business
This agenda was posted on February 24, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. on the door of the Administration Office and on the District Web site.