Frederick Board of Education
817 North 15th
6:00 p.m.††††††† January 11, 2016
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome and Flag Salute
3. Recognition of Visitors
4. Parent to address the board on Policy.
5. Vote to approve the Consent Agenda.
1. Minutes of regular meeting of December 14, 2015
2. Schedule of Events for January.
3. Source of Funds for 2015-2016 school year.
4. Vendor List
5. Encumbrances within the 2015-2016 General Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #215 through #219 and changes in encumbrances #82,86,122,139,145,168,181)
6. Encumbrances within the 2015-2016 Building Fund.(Approval of original encumbrance #14).
7. Activity Fund Report
8. Treasurer Report
9. Frederick Public Schools policies and policy revisions:
CDCB†††††††††††† Vendor Gifts
CHC-E††††††††††† Non-Collusion Affidavit
CHC-R††††††††††† Bids and Quotations (Regulations)
FNCB-R†††††††† Laptop Computer Use Agreement
††††††††††††††††††††††† Janice Crume, Prather Brown Principal
††††††††††††††††††††††† Shannon Vanderburg, Superintendent
† 7.††††††† New Business
8.†††††††† Proposed Executive Session
Proposed Executive Session to discuss confidential conversations with the boardís attorney concerning a pending claim, investigation, or litigation.
[Authority for Executive Session: 25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (4)]
Proposed Executive Session to discuss resignation and employment of personnel.[Authority for Executive Session: 25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (1)]
A. Confidential communication between school board and board attorney. [25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (4)].
B. Consideration of extension of Superintendentís contract.
9.†††††††† Vote to convene in Executive Session.
10.†††††† Acknowledge the Board has returned to Open Session.
11. ††††† Recommendations of the Superintendent.
A. No vote intended on discussion with School Attorney concerning legal matters.
B. Discussion and possible action to extend Superintendentís contract.
This agenda was posted on January 7, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. on the door of the Administration Building and the District Web site.
††††††††††† Superintendent Designee