Frederick Board of Education
817 North 15th
5:00 p.m. December 14, 2015
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome and Flag Salute
3. Recognition of Visitors
4. Vote to approve consent agenda:
1. Minutes of Regular Meeting of November 9, 2015
2. Schedule of Events for December.
3. Memorandum of Understanding by and between Jackson County Health Department and Frederick Public School.
4. School Calendar for 2016-2017.
5. Encumbrances within the 2015-2016 General Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #209 through #214 and changes in encumbrances #86,122,186)
6. Encumbrances within the 2015-2016 Coop Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #4).
7. Encumbrances within the 2015-2016 Building Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #9 - #13).
8. Activity Fund Report
9. Treasurer Report
10. Frederick Public Schools policies and policy revisions:
BDFC Safe School Committee
BDFD Healthy and Fit School Advisory Committee/Safe School Committee
CDGA Season Tickets Plan
CFB Activity Funds
DMB Professional Growth and Development(Regulation)
DNA Teacher Evaluation
DNAA Evaluation of Administrative Personnel
DNAA-P Leader Performance Evaluation Procedures
DNA-P Teacher Performance Evaluation Procedures
EFD Field Trips and Excursions
EFD-R2 Student Out-of-State Trips
EIA-R4 Student Retention(Regulations)
EIA-R5 Midyear Promotions Fourth-Grade
EKBA Reading Sufficiency Testing
FD Student Residency
FE Open Transfer Policy Transfers and Assignments
Kay Cabaniss, Elementary Principal
Shannon Vanderburg, Superintendent
6. Vote to accept the Annual Student College Remediation Report as presented.
7. Vote to approve the final revised 2015-2016 budget.
8. Vote to approve Section 125 Flexible Fringe Benefits Plan to be effective on 1/1/16.
9. Vote to approve Vendors list as presented.
10. New Business.
11. Proposed Executive Session to discuss confidential conversations with the board’s attorney concerning a pending claim, investigation, or litigation.
[Authority for Executive Session: 25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (4)]
Proposed Executive Session
Proposed Executive Session for the purpose of conducting the superintendent’s evaluation.[Authority for Executive Session: 25 O.S. Section 307 (B)(1)]
A. Confidential communication between school board and board attorney concerning staff for the 2016-2017 school year.
B. Consideration to accept evaluation of the superintendent.
12. Vote to convene in Executive Session
13. Acknowledge the Board has returned to Open Session.
14. Recommendations of the Superintendent
A. No vote intended on communication between school board and board attorney concerning staff for the 2016-2017 school year.
B. Vote to accept evaluation of the superintendent.
This agenda was posted at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, December 11, 2015 on the door of the Administration Office and on the District Web site.
Designee of the Superintendent