Frederick Board of Education
817 North 15th
6:00 p.m. April 10, 2017
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome and Flag Salute
3. Recognition of Visitors
Kay Cabaniss, Elementary School Principal
Shannon Vanderburg, Superintendent
5. Vote to approve the Consent Agenda:
1. Minutes of Regular Meeting of March 6, 2017.
2. Calendar of Events for April.
3. Vendor List
4. Contract with Providence Working Canines for the 2017-2018 school year.
5. Contract with Jostens Yearbook for the 2017-2018 school year.
6. Encumbrances within the 2016-2017 General Fund.(Approval of original encumbrances #269 through #275 and changes in encumbrances (#5,12, 14,27,28,40,53,58,93, 94)
7. Activity Fund Report
8. Treasurer Report
9. Frederick Public Schools policies and policy revisions:
CO Child Nutrition and Physical Fitness Program
DAA-E Discrimination Complaint Form
DCC-R Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing(Regulations)
DHAA Staff-Student Relationships
DHAB Staff-Student Communications
EK-R1 Testing Program Student Surveys(Regulation)
EHBDB Title I Parent Involvement
FD Student Residency
FFG Reporting Suspected Child Abuse and/or Neglect
FNG Wireless Telecommunication Devices
6. Vote to acknowledge receipt of Four Year Graduation Rate as presented.
7. Vote to approve amended calendar for the 2017-2018 school year.
8. Vote to approve revised 2016-2017 Budget.
9. New Business
10. Proposed Executive Session
Proposed Executive Session to discuss resignation and employment of personnel. [Authority for Executive Session: 25 O.S. Section 307 (B) (1)]
A Consideration of resignation of Classie Nolan as FMS Cheer Coach effective June 30, 2017.
B. Consideration of resignation of Lauren Scott as Secondary Teacher effective May 19, 2017.
11. Vote to convene in Executive Session
12. Acknowledge the Board has returned to Open Session.
13. Superintendent Recommendations
A. Vote to approve resignation of Classie Nolan as FMS Cheer Coach effective June 30, 2017.
B. Vote to approve resignation of Lauren Scott as Secondary Teacher effective May 19, 2017.
This agenda was posted at 1:00 p.m. on April 6, 2017 on the door of the Administration Office and on the District Web site.